- This Certified Remanufactured product is tested & certified by Breville to look and work like-new. The product is backed by a 6 month warranty
- Simple to operate, the 850-watt unit features an extra-wide 3-inch feeder chute
- Choose high speed (12,000 RPMs) for denser fruits and harder vegetables and low speed (6,500 RPMs) for leafy vegetables and soft fruit
- Accessories include a 1-liter juice jug with a froth separator, a stainless-steel micro mesh filter basket, and a cleaning brush for the micro mesh filter basket. The two-speed countertop juicing machine
- Measures approximately 12-1/2 by 16-1/2 by 8-1/2 inches and carries a 90-day limited warranty
- Accessories include a 1-liter juice jug with a froth separator, a stainless-steel micro mesh filter basket, and a cleaning brush for the micro mesh filter basket
- The two-speed countertop juicing machine
What are Breville Certified Remanufactured Products?
Breville Certified Remanufactured Products are returned Breville products that have been inspected, remanufactured, and repackaged for sale. They are returned to Breville by retailers and may or may not have been previously used or purchased by a consumer. While only some products are returned due to technical issues, all products undergo Breville’s stringent quality-assurance and remanufacturing process.
By purchasing a Breville Certified Remanufactured Product you should expect Breville performance at a discounted price.
In order for a Breville product to be considered Certified Remanufactured, it must be fully inspected, cleaned, and tested to Breville’s remanufacturing standards before being offered for sale. Each Breville Certified Remanufactured Product is fully cleaned and tested to ensure any identified defective components are replaced with original Breville replacement parts. Each product is inspected to Breville quality-assurance standards and, if it passes, is then repackaged into a new box bearing the “Certified Remanufactured” logo. All Certified Remanufactured Products are 100 percent functional to Breville factory specifications but may exhibit some minor cosmetic imperfections, such as scratches, marks, or discolorations.
What is the difference between Breville Certified Remanufactured and Refurbished products?
The certified remanufactured program requires each unit to be broken down into its individual units and reconstructed, ensuring that the finished product is of the highest possible quality. Refurbished programs do not necessarily go through this process. Before this process, each unit is vigorously tested to pinpoint the source of error before rebuilding so the problem can be targeted as accurately as possible.
What happens to returned products that fail to meet Breville’s stringent remanufacturing and quality-assurance processes?
As a sustainable corporation, Breville is committed to minimizing landfill associated with returned products. Products that fail to meet Breville’s standards are de-manufactured down to the component and/or material level to be recycled.
Get into the world of juicing with this no-nonsense dual-speed juice fountain. Ideal for first-time juicers, this juicer runs on 850 watts and has two speeds, 12,000RPM or 6,500RPM, for hard and soft ingredients.
High quality juicing, entry-level price
Fruit is largely composed of water, but its selling point is its nutritional value. How do you extract the juice from fruit, without leaving the nutrients behind? Breville’s Nutri Disc and patented juicing system extract more nutrients than other juicers and transfers less than 1.8F of heat to protect enzymes and maximize nutrient absorption of select nutrients.
The dual speed, 850 watt motor allows you to juice hard fruits and vegetables like apples and beets on high speed at 12,000 RPM, while the low speed (6,500rpm) is optimal for softer fruits and leafy green vegetables like cantaloupe and spinach. The Juice Fountain Plus cutting disc is so powerful that pineapple can be juiced in large chunks with the rind on. In addition, this juicer features an extra-wide 3-inch feeder chute that accommodates large chunks or entire pieces of fruit or vegetables, eliminating the need for chop